Robinson Piano Co., (Siam) Ltd. is the first, and leading piano company in Thailand.
The company history dates back to 1927 where it was originally located at New Road (Charoen Krung Road). After WW II, in 1948 the company moved to Surawongse Road where it operated until late 1976. After the management of the company was passed on to the next generation in 1977, the showroom was relocated to Siam Center and later on to Siam Discovery, a move which aimed to modernize the company.
Due to the refurbishment of Siam Discovery, the showroom was relocated to the company's flagship building which is directly in front of Ratchadaphisek MRT Station (Exit 3). In 2019 a dedicated Steinway & Sons showroom was opened at Erawan Bangkok.
Robinson Piano Co., (Siam) Ltd. is the exclusive and sole agent for Steinway & Sons in Thailand since 1984.
#01-11 Erawan Bangkok, 494 Ploen Chit Road, Pathum Wan
Khet Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330
Main: +66(0) 889 570 824
Have all your questions answered — by phone or email.